Latest news: 24.04.
E-Commerce Law Firm of the Year in Austria More
- 2008: Graduation as Doctor iuris (with distinction)
- 2008: European Trade Mark and Desgin Attorney
- 2007: registration in the List of Attorneys at Law. Member of the Austrian Bar Association.
- 2006: Austrian Lawyer's examination and registration
- 2000 to 2001: Postgraduate Diploma Course in IT law (master thesis: “Access to public sector information from an antitrust and copyright perspective”).
- 2000: Graduation as Master of Law (Magister iuris).
- Study of law at the University of Vienna, Austria.
Dr. Johannes Öhlböck LL.M.
Attorney at Law